Monday, November 10, 2008

fun pics



These pics are just cute. Luke took that one of himself, he is really getting into taking pics. The pics of Jack is just proof that we have a monkey in our house, Jack climbs on or in anything he can get into. If the washer or dryer doors are open he will be in them, he climbs on top of the table all day long. The top pic is Matt reading the boys their bed time story. Luke is growing up so fast in a couple of weeks he will be 4 years old and I'm trying to cherish all of these sweet moments. Luke has turned into these very sweet, sensitive and caring little boy in the last couple of months. It has amazed Matt and I how we are starting to see his "true personality" and how we are just amazed by it, but like us all we still have our moments. Every night he wants to say the blessing and he always ask who needs to be prayed for, I love that this is his heart speaking. Thank you God for such a blessing!
Posted by Picasa